Why choose Sarah Kenny Residential Lettings to let and/or manage your property?
We are highly-experienced, professional, tenacious and customer-focussed.
As a landlord, you want your property to be let for the maximum rent achievable, occupied by high-quality tenants who respect their home and pay the rent on time, with minimal void periods between tenancies.
If your property is agency-managed, you want to entrust its care and maintenance to a reliable team who visit the property regularly, know the tenants and provide easily accessible, professional support seven days a week.
Sarah Kenny Residential Lettings has been operating successfully in Bristol for thirty years and we have worked hard to build a reputation for providing a first-class service to our clients. Many of our landlords have been with us for a long time and new landlords often come to us through a recommendation.
Based together in one central office in Clifton, every member of our team is a specialist in their own field and we work seamlessly together to ensure that our clients receive the very best service.
As we specialise in lettings within the Bristol area, we have none of the distractions of an estate agency. Our highly experienced team of lettings managers, negotiators, property managers, tenancy co-ordinators and accounts professionals are able to focus entirely on our clients and their properties.
Our promise to you for managed properties... ▼
- You will have a dedicated property manager who will listen to your requirements and provide honest, accurate advice.
- We will take professional photos that really showcase your property, accompanied by accurate floorplans.
- We will market your property across a range of effective channels including Rightmove, Bristol Property Live magazine, On the Market and of course on our own interactive website.
- We will tenaciously market your property to high-quality tenants.
- Viewings can be arranged seven days a week.
- Prospective tenants will be thoroughly reference-checked.
- We will be in regular contact with you and you will have access to our team seven days a week.
- For managed properties, we will ensure that your property is maintained to a high standard and we only use contractors known to us who are reliable and cost effective.
- We will strive to achieve minimal void periods (the current average is less than one week per annum) and excellent tenancy length (the current average is over two years).
- Our fees will remain transparent, with no hidden extras.
- Our highly efficient accounting function ensures that you receive your rental income on time.
Effective marketing ▼
Using an effective mix of marketing channels including online, print and social media, we market properties with high-quality tenants in mind. We know from experience that targeted marketing using beautiful images of your property alongside a professionally crafted description that brings the property to life, will attract high-quality tenants.
We recommend placing your property on the market 4-6 weeks (where possible) before the target move-in date.
Unlike other agents, we offer viewings seven days a week and every viewing is hosted by an experienced member of our team.
We have worked closely with major companies and relocation agents within Bristol for many years and we are the preferred supplier for several of Bristol’s flagship companies, helping to relocate senior employees into accommodation that meets a particular brief.
“As a top-class employee relocation company, we prefer working with the very best letting agents. Sarah Kenny Residential Lettings is reliable, flexible and has a great portfolio of properties, but most importantly, they go the extra mile to make our ‘Home Searches’ even more special for our clients.” Catherine Thomas, HCR Group
Pricing structure ▼
Our pricing structure is extremely competitive, with no hidden extras.
We offer our clients two distinct services to accurately meet your requirements: ‘Let-only’ and ‘Let plus Complete Property Management’. Whichever service you require, our experienced team will go above and beyond to ensure that your experience of working with us is second-to-none.
|Finding a suitable tenant
|Drawing up the tenancy agreement
|Organising electrical safety inspection
|Organising gas safety inspection
|Organising energy performance certificate
|Arranging tenant check-in at the start of the tenancy
|Collection of initial rental fee and deposit
|Registration of tenant’s deposit
|Meeting tenants at check-in to go through inventoryy
|Transfer of utilities and council tax
|Collection of rents thereafter
|Arranging repairs and maintenance
|Arranging payment of outgoings
|Advising on deductions
|Managing check-out process
|Quarterly management inspection and emailed reports
|Management while the property is vacant in-between tenancies
|Regular assessment of rental level
|Drawing up lease renewal paperwork
Property refurbishment ▼
Our property refurbishment service has been specifically designed to maximise rental return for our landlords. A comparatively small investment to upgrade influential features can reap dividends for several decades, as you attract high quality tenants who are willing to pay a premium rental price for a premium property.
If your property could be working harder for you, take a look at our property refurbishment brochure to find out how our experienced team can help.
To arrange a free valuation of your property, please contact us... ▼
Sarah Kenny Residential Lettings
30 Regent Street
Our opening hours are:
- Monday - Fridays 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Saturdays 10.00am - 4.00pm
- Sundays 12.00pm - 4.00pm